Thursday, March 4, 2010

Product of the Week: The SUMMIT CROP



It is Thursday, and I am thinking about the fitness classes I teach at the gym tomorrow.   Being a busy mom, I get to this time of the week and realize that one of my favorite bottoms, the Impact "Summit Crop", needs to be laundered so I can wear them tomorrow.  Although I love all my Impact Workout Wear, my Friday mornings just aren't the same when I am not sporting this ultra-comfortable crop. Teaching yoga and pilates back to back is challenging --  I love that I can move freely in the Summit Crops and they have a nice gaucho-style leg so I am not constricted while moving through poses.  Best of all, I can go run my errands after class, and don't have to go home to change. Very cute style that can be easily worn in or out of the gym!  Check them out online...

 http://www.impactfitnesswear.com/bottoms/capris/summit-crop-5

No comments:

Post a Comment