Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Make your WORKOUTS more FUN -- check out what our staff LOVES...

Life can be really hectic - I know that many of us have children, jobs (maybe multiple jobs), spouses, religious commitments, and more.  Making time to workout can sometimes go by the way-side just because you "run out of time".  I am living proof that working out is probably the ONE thing that keeps me slightly sain in my crazy world.   One of my new favorite cardio activities is Zumba!  I don't even think of it as a "workout" (even though it kicks my butt) because it is just SO FUN!
 
A few years ago when I discovered Zumba, I immediately fell in love.  I always enjoyed ballroom in high school, I love hip-hop and Latin styles of dance, and Zumba pretty much combines all of these types of dance.  So what makes this class SO GREAT?  Being involved with a huge group (and not having to worry about my partner :) is really exciting. Zumba integrates Latin music, fun moves, lots of sweat, and tons of smiles! 

You can only imagine my excitement as I get ready for my weekly class. I love that you can look fun and flirty while dancing and working out. One of my favorite things to wear is the ACES RUFFLE SKORT from Impact Fitness. This skirt paired with the Track Star tank is the perfect outfit. The skirt makes it fun because it flares right at the hips, so as you shake it shake it shake it, it rocks right along with you looking great! 

SWEAT MUCH? is my favorite question to ask myself when I walk out of class! It gets so hot in there dancing our little hearts out. I HEART the ACES RUFFLE SKORT too, just for the mere fact that it is light and easy to wear and move about in. My legs are free, my rear is covered to just the perfect length that I can feel comfortable, and the style is beyond cute. If you haven't... try it!! It can work for SO many of your favorite activities.   Zumba + Aces Ruffle Skirt = LOVE in my book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment